GLOW IN THE DARK GOLF…off the golf course: There are many advantages to putting on a glow in the dark Urban, street or Crossgolf event around your school, playing fields, park, neighborhood or around the clubhouse at your local golf club. Remember, since the almostGolf ball doesn’t hurt anyone, it opens up a whole new world of tight, social ‘pick up’ golf virtually anywhere.
GLOW IN THE DARK EVENT ADVANTAGES: Easy to produce – Easy to play – Affordable for everyone
THEY ARE EASY TO PRODUCE: Through campus glow golf events take only a few hours to set up and a few hours to take down with no impact on your campus.
- EASY TO PLAY: Unlike ‘real’ golf, you are only using one or two clubs, instead of a whole golf bag. As a result, our glow golf events are fast, easy and more social than traditional golf events…and they glow in the dark.
- NO GOLF COURSE FEES, SO YOU KEEP MORE CHARITY DOLLARS: Since your campus is a the course, you don’t have to rent a golf course and therefore you keep more of what you raise.
- GLOW GOLF EVENTS ARE SUPER LOW BUDGET: You can produce a â€˜do it yourselfâ€™ Glow Golf event from $200-1,200 all in. Try to beat that putting on a traditional day or glow in the dark golf event.
- EVERYONE WILL WANT TO PLAY: Golf through campus is cool, but night golf through campus with a DJ, lights, glowing balls, glowing players and clubs…is really cool.
- WEEK DAY EVENTS: Since your event is at night, you can now create an event on a Wednesday – Friday night instead of taking up everyoneâ€™s Saturday night.
- FUN/FAST TO PLAY: By playing a one club event, players can finish a course between 1 and 2 hours. And both serious and beginning golfers will have a blast.
- SUPER SOCIAL: Unlike real golf tournaments spread over 150 acres, our events are tight and social. People get to interact with more than just their own foursome.
- SUPER CONVENIENT: Since your ‘golf’ course is around your school or neighborhood, no one has to travel to a remote location to participate. It’s golf in their world, on their terms.
- DOESN’T COMPETE WITH OTHER EVENTS: By playing at night you don’t have to worry about competing with the school football game or other sports events that normally take place on the weekend.
QUESTIONS? Give us a call: 310.868.8779
THE PLAYA DEL REY BLACK LIGHT EXPERIMENT: This was one of our first glow events where we tried out blacklight. And it really worked