There are many advantages to ‘leaving the golf course’ andĂ‚Â organizingĂ‚Â an Off-Course Golfathon – Pay-to-Play Ă‚Â orĂ‚Â Glow in the dark Night Golf tournament through your school, park,Ă‚Â business campus,Ă‚Â or neighborhood.Ă‚Â Ă‚Â Here are the reasons why…
1.Ă‚Â THE EASIEST FUNDRAISER IN THE WORLD: It only takes a few hours to create your own day or night golf course. Then all you do it register players and play. ItĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s that easy.
2. YOU KEEP MORE FUNDRAISING DOLLARS: It’s easy to raise money with a golfathon or a pay-to-play event.Ă‚Â And since you are playing through campus and not renting a golf course, you get to keep the majority of what you raise. Now your donors can be assuredĂ‚Â thatĂ‚Â most of their dollars are going straight toĂ‚Â your cause.
4. AFFORDABLE FUNDRAISER: Since you are not renting a golf course, we can help you create a tournament that will fit your school, organizationĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s budget
5. SUPER CONVENIENT: Since you are playing through campus, no one has to get in a car and travel. Your course is your campus.
6. ART MEETS ATHLETICS: Though the combination eco friendly field paint, inflatables and glow in the dark course elements, each course you/we create is a piece of art you get to play.
8.Ă‚Â MORE PLAYERS CAN PLAY: Since you designed the course, you can expand it to accommodate as many players as you would like.
9.Ă‚Â WEEKDAY OR WEEKEND EVENTS: Unlike traditional golf fundraisers that take place on Mondays, you can haveĂ‚Â your fundraiser on the weekend when players, friends, and family are available to play.Ă‚Â You can also have night golf tournaments on the weekdays as well
10.Ă‚Â ENDLESS FUNDRAISING OPTIONS: There areĂ‚Â many ways you can now raise more money for your cause, here are just a few examples;
1. GolfathonĂ‚Â Fundraising
2. Player Entry Fees
3. Painted Tee Box, Fairway, and Green Sponsors
4. Hole In One
5. Closest To The Pin
6. Ball Catching Contests
7. Junior Short Course Events
8. Coincide With Community Celebrations
9. Concessions / Barbeque
10. Fan Picnic Party Designated Areas
Call to learn more about how we could help you create an on-campus event for fun or fundraising. The only limit is your own creativity.